Romney noted in his speech last Saturday...
In response to:
Well, that's not totally correct because the wind is always blowing in Texas where much of his investments are. Problem is, those windmills are very expensive and takes too long to recover cost.
With only the formality of the Republican National Convention standing between them and the November election, the “Comeback Team” of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan has a little less than three months in which to convince a majority of the American electorate it is better equipped to govern the country for the next four years than its Democrat counterpart. If these two Republican leaders wish to get a jump start on accomplishing that goal, there is one person with whom they quickly should set up an appointment – Texan T. Boone Pickens.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago