Like all good propaganda, this little ditty has some truth mixed in with the lies. The biggest implied lie is that "Rich people = Republicans" -- when we all know that Wall Street (read Goldman Sachs) ran the Treasury under both Bush and Obama (Geithner may not have been a GS employee but he has been working for GS since his days at the Fed) ... and that the ONLY person I can recall who suggested that the people -- not the banks -- should have been bailed out after the 2008-09 crash was Newt Gingrich.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago