Like all good propaganda, this little ditty has some truth mixed in with the lies. The biggest implied lie is that "Rich people = Republicans" -- when we all know that Wall Street (read Goldman Sachs) ran the Treasury under both Bush and Obama (Geithner may not have been a GS employee but he has been working for GS since his days at the Fed) ... and that the ONLY person I can recall who suggested that the people -- not the banks -- should have been bailed out after the 2008-09 crash was Newt Gingrich.
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 48 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago