On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
The bible also tells us that abortion is not the state's business. Another no-no nanny courtesy of big government GOP.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago