Nah, he'll just curl up in the corner quivering and muttering: "The thrills are gone... The thrills are gone..."
The speakers on the podium at the RNC -- particulalrly the Oparowskis -- are providing incredibly compelling personal insights into Mitt Romney, the man.
There have been some who are criticizing the campaign for not having gotten those stories out earlier. But it's worth remembering that the next nine weeks is the period when normal people are actually paying attention. Had this been out and known for months, it would be "old news.". Right now, it's not.
Let's hope the Romney campaign puts some of these speakers into ads to run during next week's DNC convention. They...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago