Nah, he'll just curl up in the corner quivering and muttering: "The thrills are gone... The thrills are gone..."
The speakers on the podium at the RNC -- particulalrly the Oparowskis -- are providing incredibly compelling personal insights into Mitt Romney, the man.
There have been some who are criticizing the campaign for not having gotten those stories out earlier. But it's worth remembering that the next nine weeks is the period when normal people are actually paying attention. Had this been out and known for months, it would be "old news.". Right now, it's not.
Let's hope the Romney campaign puts some of these speakers into ads to run during next week's DNC convention. They...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago