Nah, he'll just curl up in the corner quivering and muttering: "The thrills are gone... The thrills are gone..."
The speakers on the podium at the RNC -- particulalrly the Oparowskis -- are providing incredibly compelling personal insights into Mitt Romney, the man.
There have been some who are criticizing the campaign for not having gotten those stories out earlier. But it's worth remembering that the next nine weeks is the period when normal people are actually paying attention. Had this been out and known for months, it would be "old news.". Right now, it's not.
Let's hope the Romney campaign puts some of these speakers into ads to run during next week's DNC convention. They...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago