The election is just five weeks away. In addition to the possibility of picking up the White House, Republicans are also hoping to pick up an important congressional seat in North Carolina. Congressional candidate Richard Hudson is a business owner and has held various positions with former Congressman Robin Hayes. One of the issues on the minds of voters, particularly in North Carolina, is the economy. Hudson said, “North Carolina’s current unemployment rate is 9.7% — one of the highest in the country. Rather than burdening our businesses with new regulations and taxes, our elected officials should be looking for...
however I can not honestly say whom is the better choice and will have a difficult choice as an independent voter , It would be a lot easier if Hudson would just state his opinions on illegal immigration as that is the number one problem we have in North Carolina
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago