No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Follow up column to "Why I Think Obama Is Toast": http://baseballcrank.com/archives2/2012/10/post.php Explains why Nate Silverbaum is wrong.
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 9 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago