No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Follow up column to "Why I Think Obama Is Toast": http://baseballcrank.com/archives2/2012/10/post.php Explains why Nate Silverbaum is wrong.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 5 hours ago