Happy Camper? Funny. Did you mean that as a pun?
A former British/Arab rapper now fighting for ISIS. That's OK brits, just keep admitting all those Arab immigrants. Your so-called secure borders appear to be as porous as our southern border.
We know what Sharpton is. We also know what Obama is. The most racist President of all time. Now he is sending is aides to Michael Browns funeral. This is before we know the cause of his death, whether it was the cops fault or Michael Brown prompted the shooting. The only reason Obama is doing this is race, a white cop shot a black man. It was evident when he sided with Trayvon Martin and also against the Harvard police, before we knew the facts. He is racist through and through.

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 2:24 PM
Agreed Darby. Time to move on.

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 1:57 PM
OK Last one: You said- After making sure that the professor had not hurt the school the president put out a notice that the professor was gone and seeking employment elsewhere. That is not a cover-up because a cover up would 'infer' wrong doing by the school or the President. There was no wrong doing. I say- The students claim he was not forthcoming as to WHY he left until it was exposed to the public (Yes I read other articles on this). He was covering up the reason. You said - A story was quashed in a local school paper. The president admits, in hindsight, that he made a mistake but certainly not a reason to resign. I read - The student newspaper rep. claims this is not true. The Pres. knew he was quashing the story from the onset. There was no hindsight. #3 - Dr. Adams made this claim in a previous column, but didn't agree with it. #4 - Again in a previous Adams column "he forced them out" meant they had no choice but to resign if the statement wasn't revisited and debated. Livesay refused. So you are using the college's(Livesay) claims to refute Dr, Adams, assuming all of the contentions of the college are beyond reproach. Yet many do challenge them. Still two sides out there. Obfuscate that.

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 1:47 PM
Huh????

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 1:30 PM
Don't try Right Most. I'm done with him. He doesn't seem to understand there are two sides to this. He is obsessed with "Obfuscation". Now he accused me of attacking him. . Never did. I'm done with it.

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 1:21 PM
Geez, I take it back. You don't get it. Never attacked you. I challeged your opinions. There's a difference.

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 11:16 AM
Not me. It is impossible to obfuscate when giving an opinoin. It's just that, an opinion. I believe he is covering up. I believe the large group that is opposing him is right rather than him and his PR firm. We will learn more as this story progresses. Are you willing to discuss the validity of Livesay's claims? Don't obfuscate now...

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 11:09 AM
Yes!!! You get it! We differ in our opinion on this. So why are we obfuscating and being inaccurate and obviously you think you are not??? Because our opinons differ from yours on the validity of what he said that's where you draw your rediculous accusation??

Welcome to Public Relations 101

Luckydog1 Wrote: Aug 22, 2014 11:03 AM
OK so your buying Livesay's version. I'm not. I read the NY Times article on this. His claim doesn't make sense. So again, your opinon differs so the other side obfuscates and is inaccurate? Fine. That pretty much says it all as to where you are coming from.