A few days after the election of 2012 the very talented Michael Ramirez published a political cartoon that perhaps conveyed a more profound meaning than he anticipated. He depicted a pair of hands extending from star-studded sleeves (presumably from a mendicant Uncle Sam), which were held in supplication, as though waiting for a handout or petitioning voters to relinquish more of their earnings to the federal government. There’s another way of interpreting this image, however; the hands appeared not only pathetic and a bit contemptible, but also aged and withered, as though belonging to an old man. In which case,...
I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, www.fly38.com
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 20 hours ago