1 - 8

Obama's Dangerous Weakness

Luc3 Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 11:14 AM
But Mona you didn't like Sarah Palin. Funny, everything she said came true at a dizzying speed.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 3:24 PM
No. Criticizing the behavior of a third generation welfare mother having her 6th baby with the 6th father is criticizing a behavior that is completely different than the the behavior of being a mother.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 3:23 PM
No. Criticizing the behavior of a third generation welfare mother having her 6th baby with the 6th father is criticizing a behavior that is completely different the the behavior of being a mother.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 27, 2012 3:21 PM
Could you show me where I said I thought it was all right to have a flatulence contest in a workplace? If you can I'll quit my job.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 10:17 PM
Nonsense. Could you show me direct quotes and who and when they were made. I've been a Republican my whole life and have never, ever heard a single Republican utters such nonsense. Just the opposite. You are either stupid or a liar. I'll let you choose.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 10:44 AM
Boy, having to go to work everyday to feed, clothe, and shelter his family. At a job he was probably sick of. Man he had the life of Riley. I see even women who stayed home want to have it all. A 40+ hour working husband and help folding the laundry.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 10:25 AM
Women have been sold a bill of goods. I think a lot of them are realizing it now. The overwhelming majority of women I work with, if I had to guestimate I would say about 90%, all dream of being able to be a full-time, stay at home mom. Having them do that would be a big improvement in the work place. At least for me and most men I know. The women's influence on the work place has mostly been decorated cubicles, sensitivity training, gossip, hurt feelings, plants, continual talk of children and husband, swapping of recipes, the endless birthday, shower, going away party collections, the oh did you sign the card moments, well you get the idea.. Instead of working from home they're homing from work. You know I'm right.

Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs

Luc3 Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 10:19 AM
If you asked them if they wanted lean fish and a baked potato or a banana split for supper guess what they would have chosen?
1 - 8