Exactly. One union went on strike and put all four unions out of work... permanently. Some of the members of the other unions are less than happy with the other union's leadership. For those of you in the Bakers' union, you're out of work and going to lose everything because of the decisions of someone who will continue to receive a six figure salary even though they destroyed you financially. If you're lucky, the new owners will offer you a job for half what you were making, at least as long as you don't unionize. I guess that 8% pay cut isn't looking too bad right about now is it?
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago