Exactly. One union went on strike and put all four unions out of work... permanently. Some of the members of the other unions are less than happy with the other union's leadership. For those of you in the Bakers' union, you're out of work and going to lose everything because of the decisions of someone who will continue to receive a six figure salary even though they destroyed you financially. If you're lucky, the new owners will offer you a job for half what you were making, at least as long as you don't unionize. I guess that 8% pay cut isn't looking too bad right about now is it?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago