Exactly. One union went on strike and put all four unions out of work... permanently. Some of the members of the other unions are less than happy with the other union's leadership. For those of you in the Bakers' union, you're out of work and going to lose everything because of the decisions of someone who will continue to receive a six figure salary even though they destroyed you financially. If you're lucky, the new owners will offer you a job for half what you were making, at least as long as you don't unionize. I guess that 8% pay cut isn't looking too bad right about now is it?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 5 hours ago