We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago