I tell my Jarhead friends things like that all the time, Hoofhack. I can't repeat what they call me. But at the end of the day we go out for beers together.
Sorry BobHartley, but the SEALS are the MEN'S Department. The Marine's are the Adolescent Department. ;^)
What an insanely STUPID idea. But that's all we've ever gotten, or learned to expect from this administration.

Do Something

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 3:29 AM
We are slowly winning the battle against this holocaust called abortion. But as long as one of our political party's has made it their most holy sacrament victory will not come cheaply or quickly.

Do Something

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 3:27 AM
That is one thing I love about my church. They condemn abortion with no if's, ands, or but's about it, and they will never waiver from this position.
I sure miss the days when the conversations in these threads would go on all night.

OkFascist

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 8:37 PM
Most of them are, they just don't go online to express it.

OkFascist

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 8:36 PM
Deleted them from my computers on Thursday

OkFascist

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 8:34 PM
Hey wee willy, there is a huge difference between the civil rights movement and forcing someone out of a job for making a political donation that happened eight years ago, at the same time your Messiah was expressing the same point of view as Mr. Eich. There is also a huge difference between voluntarily accepting the existence of gays and being forced to do business with them against your will. NOBODY should be forced to do business with people they choose not to associate with. The courts that ordered the baker to make a cake for a gay wedding and ordered a photographer to take pictures at a gay wedding were wrong in their decisions. There is no law that requires one to associate with others. These people could easily have found another business to get what they wanted, but t hat wasn't what they were looking for. They were looking to force their way onto businesses they knew did not accept them.

OkFascist

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 5:26 AM
Repost of an answer to a post below because I want to make sure people see this. Having read the Mozilla comments forums I'd say they have heard about the backlash. I saw a list that listed over 10,000 comments about the firing of Eich. ALL of what I read were condemning the move and promising to drop Firefox as a web browser. As for my family and friends, ALL of us have changed to either Opera, Safari or Chrome as of Friday and deleted Firefox from our computers and phones. If even half of those threatening to dump Firefox have done so they have lost more than 5,000 users as of Saturday morning. Even though using their browser was free, the lost users WILL cost them advertising money, BIG TIME! But we must start standing up to these intolerant fascists or we will lose even more of our rights.

OkFascist

LCDR BUD/S USN Wrote: Apr 06, 2014 5:24 AM
Having read the Mozilla comments forums I'd say they have heard about the backlash. I saw a list that listed over 10,000 comments about the firing of Eich. ALL of what I readc were condemning the move and promising to drop Firefox as a web browser. As for my family and friends, ALL of us have changed to either Opera, Safari or Chrome as of Friday and deleted Firefox from our computers and phones. If even half of those threatening to dump Firefox have done so they have lost more than 5,000 users as of Saturday morning. Even though using their browser was free, the lost users WILL cost them advertising money, BIG TIME! But we must start standing up to these intolerant fascists or we will lose even more of our rights.