This is not to say that I resent or disparage female accomplishment. I admire excellence wherever...
? Wanting to be an elementary school teacher means a man is confused about his gender?
I suppose I'm a bad woman -- by today's standards that is. For some reason, I take absolutely no pride in the accomplishments of women per se. I am utterly uninspired by first women astronauts or Secretaries of State. It is of no consequence to me what percentage of the United States Senate or House of Representatives shares my chromosomes. I don't wait with gnawing impatience for America to pass the milestone of needing a fellow to fill the post of First Gentleman.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago