In response to:
I carry conceal almost everywhere I go. I dont care what the law says, I care about protecting me and my family. If they dont know, they can do anything about it. Simple as that. You dont have to ASK to exercise your rights. Just do it, and know that you may have to accept the consequences if the naysayers find out. When it comes to life and death, its a risk well worth taking IMO.
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago