In response to:
I carry conceal almost everywhere I go. I dont care what the law says, I care about protecting me and my family. If they dont know, they can do anything about it. Simple as that. You dont have to ASK to exercise your rights. Just do it, and know that you may have to accept the consequences if the naysayers find out. When it comes to life and death, its a risk well worth taking IMO.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago