In response to:
I carry conceal almost everywhere I go. I dont care what the law says, I care about protecting me and my family. If they dont know, they can do anything about it. Simple as that. You dont have to ASK to exercise your rights. Just do it, and know that you may have to accept the consequences if the naysayers find out. When it comes to life and death, its a risk well worth taking IMO.
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago