In response to:
I carry conceal almost everywhere I go. I dont care what the law says, I care about protecting me and my family. If they dont know, they can do anything about it. Simple as that. You dont have to ASK to exercise your rights. Just do it, and know that you may have to accept the consequences if the naysayers find out. When it comes to life and death, its a risk well worth taking IMO.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago