When discussing the difficult and polarizing issue of abortion, Democrats are fond of labeling their opponents "extremists," as if the term itself somehow settles the argument. President Obama's campaign has spent millions on ads flatly stating that Mitt Romney opposes abortion, even in the cases of rape and incest. This is patently false. The Left has attempted to exploit the Todd Akin saga to toxify other Republicans, even those who have called for Akin to step down. They've claimed that Paul Ryan is an "extremist" on the issue as well, hyping a story about his vote to "redefine...
In response to:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago