The White House is pushing new government spending to "spur economic growth," protect manufacturing plants and "create good-paying jobs" to help America's middle class. Yet across the country, with aggressive lobbying by the...
Not to mention killing burglars and rapists? these people are the true victims of society; they only lash out in retaliation for how badly society has treated them. But blood lust gun owners want to kill such people rather than rehabilitate them into model citizens. They would kill just to prevent someone from taking a material good, or for having amorous designs of a woman who is not interested in them. And thanks for including race in your response. we need to ensure that race is mentioned every time a topic is brought up. In this nation, all that matters is one's race, and we cannot let anyone forget that.
Here's the latest example of head-splitting cognitive dissonance in Washington: President Obama used his State of the Union address to crusade for a revitalized U.S. manufacturing sector. But while he pays lip service to supporting businesses that build their products on American soil, Obama and his left-wing operatives are hell-bent on driving a key sector of the U.S. manufacturing industry six feet under: the American firearms and ammunition industry.
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago