The White House is pushing new government spending to "spur economic growth," protect manufacturing plants and "create good-paying jobs" to help America's middle class. Yet across the country, with aggressive lobbying by the...
Not to mention killing burglars and rapists? these people are the true victims of society; they only lash out in retaliation for how badly society has treated them. But blood lust gun owners want to kill such people rather than rehabilitate them into model citizens. They would kill just to prevent someone from taking a material good, or for having amorous designs of a woman who is not interested in them. And thanks for including race in your response. we need to ensure that race is mentioned every time a topic is brought up. In this nation, all that matters is one's race, and we cannot let anyone forget that.
Here's the latest example of head-splitting cognitive dissonance in Washington: President Obama used his State of the Union address to crusade for a revitalized U.S. manufacturing sector. But while he pays lip service to supporting businesses that build their products on American soil, Obama and his left-wing operatives are hell-bent on driving a key sector of the U.S. manufacturing industry six feet under: the American firearms and ammunition industry.
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago