This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
There sure will be Blood shed, Innocent people that DISAGREE with this Bunch of Hoodlums & Thugs will Suffer and the "Politically Correct" Police will stand by and watch because it is not in their best interest to go against these Bums. With "The Little Dictator" running around spewing his Balderdash garbage and giving the Nod it is OK for the Unions to do as they please then they will.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago