And no, I'm not talking about "giving the whole load." Earlier this week Vice President Joe Biden had an epic day of failure on the campaign trail. First, he said "I'm going to give you the whole load" and then he gave a shout out to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, an Ohio newspaper, saying it was the best "in the state while he was campaigning in Florida.
Thursday, when campaigning for Obama in Ohio, Bill Clinton pulled a Biden by saying he was honored to "be in Pennsylvania." The crowd can be heard shouting, "Ohio! Ohio!"
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 13 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago