Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
Obama sued banks when he was in Chicago to make them give mortgage loans to people who couldn't afford them. Almost all of the loans defaulted. Obama caused that. The Democrat Party is totally responsible for the latest financial meltdown. Bush tried to introduce legislation to stop the no down subprime loans but was turned down by a Democrat Congress. The problem for Democrats is they thought they could win the presidency after blaming Republicans for the meltdown and then quickly bring the country back but it hasn't worked with boy genius Obama running things. Democrats will lose power as a result. Bye Obama and Reid. Pelosi has already been buried.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago