Falling Gold Is a Good Thing

Louis200 Wrote: Apr 17, 2013 7:35 AM
I've still tripled my money since 2008. Have you?

Falling Gold Is a Good Thing

Louis200 Wrote: Apr 17, 2013 7:35 AM
Nice... another heaping pile of steaming Kudlow. But no mention of the decline being an 8 standard deviation event. An 8 standard deviation event has a vanishingly small probability of occurring naturally in the lifetime of the universe. Seems to me like anyone claiming to be a journalist would research the other financial events that occurred with an 8 standard deviation probability. Problem is, there aren't any. If you're not just regurgitating what someone else told you, perhaps you'd care to explain how this isn't de facto evidence of an orchestrated market manipulation? Why don't you ask the CTFC? Hahahahahahahaha.... hoo boy, I kill myself.
Wow. And of course since there is no independent review and no evidence required we can trust the holders of this power to NEVER use it irresponsibly. Don't fill me with that poo about it being reviewed because and "evidence" is "evaluated" by a hidden panel with no discovery allowed by outside sources. Any "evidence" could be wholly imaginary or based on whim - there is no means of telling otherwise. Tell me, have you ever heard of a thing called critical thinking?
We have nothing to fear but fear itself - and opening the door to fascism. FDR was an abortion because he opened the door for presidents like BushBama. The oath is not to the U.S. it's to the Constitution. General welfare and interstate commerce, my ear.

There Is No World Currency War

Louis200 Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 5:02 AM
I had always wondered what the phrase, "full of Kudlow" meant. I now consider myself informed.

Dave Says Don't be Dumb

Louis200 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 6:10 AM
I love ya Dave, but 401s are the stupidest thing since triangular catfish. You give up the most basic protections for your investments in the hope of getting a company match (which most companies don't offer any more) and a better tax rate (which can be changed at any time, but even now works out to be the same in practice) and in return... what? You can't use stops. Your investment choices are VERY limited. For many people, you can't rotate out into cash until the end of the day at SOONEST, making sure it is YOU not the big boys that get burned in a crash.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

Louis200 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 6:00 AM
We didn't stay home, we voted straight Democrat because the Party pooped on us. You reap what you sow.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

Louis200 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 5:58 AM
Hm. We disenfranchise better than 20% of our party, change the rules so the grass roots can never help us again, and wonder why we lost. Hm.

Ron Paul and the Fed

Louis200 Wrote: May 08, 2012 12:22 PM
Chairman Reince Priebus violated RNC Rule 11 when he declared Romney the "presumptive nominee" and shattered it entirely when he said, "It's beyond an endorsement. It is a complete merger wherein the RNC is putting all of its resources and energy behind Mitt Romney to be the next president of the United States." If the RNC does not abide by ITS OWN RULES regarding nominee selection, in what way is this election not a complete farce? We've all seen the anti-Paul bias first hand, but now to disobey their own rules? By the CHAIRMAN? If Paul "has no chance", what do they fear? If Romney IS "presumptive" why hasn't HE spoken up about this disgraceful breach of rules, which at best will hand him a nomination that is completely dishonest and su
Don't drink the kool-aid. This isn't about black and white and hasn't been since the story broke. This is about building support to repeal stand your ground laws, which is a vital step in disarming the populace. The plain and simple fact is the police can't help you - they've never been able to. The police are for hunting down and punishing people who have ALREADY committed a crime. Further, over 90% of the crimes they 'solve' are solved due to a witness identifying the criminal. That being said, are you REALLY comfortable leaving your family without protection of any sort? Is it REALLY going to make you feel better that their killers are punished? Not me - I'd rather they didn't die, thank you. Also, an ARMED citizenry is a POLITE one.