In May, Rev. Billy Graham took out full page ads in North Carolina newspapers stating in part, “The Bible is clear — God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman. I want to...
All this calls to mind the following prophecy: “So long as public prayers are said, nothing shall happen. But a time will come when public prayers shall cease. People will say: ‘Things will remain as they are.” It is then that the great calamity shall occur [the “Great Battle”, that is, the Third World War, which will be the greatest misfortune that the world will have ever known]”. [Today, there is a concerted effort afoot in all countries to remove public prayers and Bible reading and Christian preaching and teaching from public schools and from all public places—not even the name of God is to be mentioned in public any more]. (Ref: Sister Marianne Gaultier, 18th century, see the book: “Catholic Prophecy”, by Dupont, pg 50, 75). Louie
In comments made before the presidential debate this past Tuesday, Chris Matthews claimed that Gov. Romney’s position on abortion was “almost like Sharia,” stating, “You’re saying to the country, we’re going to operate under a religious theory, under a religious belief.” In doing so, Matthews repeated the common leftwing libel that conservative moral principles with a basis in religious beliefs are equivalent to radical Islam.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago