In May, Rev. Billy Graham took out full page ads in North Carolina newspapers stating in part, “The Bible is clear — God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman. I want to...
All this calls to mind the following prophecy: “So long as public prayers are said, nothing shall happen. But a time will come when public prayers shall cease. People will say: ‘Things will remain as they are.” It is then that the great calamity shall occur [the “Great Battle”, that is, the Third World War, which will be the greatest misfortune that the world will have ever known]”. [Today, there is a concerted effort afoot in all countries to remove public prayers and Bible reading and Christian preaching and teaching from public schools and from all public places—not even the name of God is to be mentioned in public any more]. (Ref: Sister Marianne Gaultier, 18th century, see the book: “Catholic Prophecy”, by Dupont, pg 50, 75). Louie
In comments made before the presidential debate this past Tuesday, Chris Matthews claimed that Gov. Romney’s position on abortion was “almost like Sharia,” stating, “You’re saying to the country, we’re going to operate under a religious theory, under a religious belief.” In doing so, Matthews repeated the common leftwing libel that conservative moral principles with a basis in religious beliefs are equivalent to radical Islam.
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago