Happy New Year?

Lougjr1 Wrote: Jan 01, 2013 12:20 PM
This is why I believe the American people are so caught up in their own little cacoon that they don't see the big picture. They don't understand that what the government does has everything to do with how they live their lives. If they don't wake up, they will just have to deal with what they put in place. My experience tells me that they are not going to be too happy when they find out what they are facing in the future. I wish you young people see the big picture before it's too late !!!

Don't Blame Romney

Lougjr1 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:55 PM
Speak for yourself Sir, I'm not fond of Democrats or Republicans but I do admit I'm conservative in some ways but liberal in others. It's better than being a far left socialist, They are all dreamers. they think the free stuff will always be there for the pickins !

Don't Blame Romney

Lougjr1 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:42 PM
Well said William 390 !

Don't Blame Romney

Lougjr1 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:39 PM
We also have a costly giveaway free stuff problem Sir, It's called buy your vote. It's the Democratic way !!

Don't Blame Romney

Lougjr1 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:33 PM
There you go again, It is not proper to assume anything. You know what that spells don't you ?This president has more teflon wrapted around him than Bill Clinton, he can find a way to blame anyone but himself in any one second. The last four years can only be blamed on king Obama himself , you need to get a life !!!

Don't Blame Romney

Lougjr1 Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:24 PM
Talk is cheap, before you print a supposedly true story, give some proof or some factual material so we can be certain that the statemrent is correct. Sounds like a fantasy to me sir ! Stop putting words in other peoples mouth !
Your comment tells us all we need to know about your Ideology. It also tells us something about your brainwork, there is none !!! You need to crawl back into your socialist camp with Obama !
Yes, We conservatives just deal with facts. GIVE ME THE FACTS MAM, JUST THE FACTS !!!

What About the Camp Bastion Attack?

Lougjr1 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 8:02 AM
vlanzi, Why don't you tell everyone that you are a lefty because we can tell by your comment ! You have no proof of what you stated and talk is cheap, and the left are good at cheap talk. It would pay you to back your comments with proof !!! If you can't back it up keep your mouth shut because no one is listening !
No war is not free but neither is freedom you dump ! I know your type, you smoke pot and have plenty of sex but wouldn't lift a finger to protect this great country !!!
The left say that Obama will come back with a vengence in the second debate. Since he has no record to run on, it will have to be an attack by blatant misrepresentation or commonly known as ( LIE ). But then, he is very good at that. I pray that Mr. Romney will be at his best !!!