Look, if he had said he was an atheist before he was elected, then I wouldnt care that it wasnt in there. But the fact is he calles himself christian, and every time he refuses to honor god at times where god is traditionally honored, it grates like nails on a chalkboard. It stinks to much of other dictators who have pretended to be friends to christians while killing public practices of faith one by one. I hav no illusions that thats what he intends, but that is wjat hes starting.
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 4 hours ago