Look, if he had said he was an atheist before he was elected, then I wouldnt care that it wasnt in there. But the fact is he calles himself christian, and every time he refuses to honor god at times where god is traditionally honored, it grates like nails on a chalkboard. It stinks to much of other dictators who have pretended to be friends to christians while killing public practices of faith one by one. I hav no illusions that thats what he intends, but that is wjat hes starting.
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 38 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago