Look, if he had said he was an atheist before he was elected, then I wouldnt care that it wasnt in there. But the fact is he calles himself christian, and every time he refuses to honor god at times where god is traditionally honored, it grates like nails on a chalkboard. It stinks to much of other dictators who have pretended to be friends to christians while killing public practices of faith one by one. I hav no illusions that thats what he intends, but that is wjat hes starting.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago