Look, if he had said he was an atheist before he was elected, then I wouldnt care that it wasnt in there. But the fact is he calles himself christian, and every time he refuses to honor god at times where god is traditionally honored, it grates like nails on a chalkboard. It stinks to much of other dictators who have pretended to be friends to christians while killing public practices of faith one by one. I hav no illusions that thats what he intends, but that is wjat hes starting.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago