Look, if he had said he was an atheist before he was elected, then I wouldnt care that it wasnt in there. But the fact is he calles himself christian, and every time he refuses to honor god at times where god is traditionally honored, it grates like nails on a chalkboard. It stinks to much of other dictators who have pretended to be friends to christians while killing public practices of faith one by one. I hav no illusions that thats what he intends, but that is wjat hes starting.
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 59 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago