I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
You know what we should do? Found a website for teens and preteens (as in kids, bit kids old enough that liberals can keep their mouths shut about parents forcing them, or at least we can ignore them when they dont) againts abortion. It could have pro life stories written by adults with kids or older teens, tales of pro life work families do withtheir teens, and copies of letters written by kids before they are mailed off to the president.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago