The idea that men are ineligible to speak out on abortion has at least six flaws, each of which should be understood and articulated by men who desire to speak on the issue. Those argumentative flaws follow in no particular order of importance:...
I have never 'slept around', I have ALSO never been pregnant! Wow, it works! Now if only we can get librals to pull their head out of.... all those unsanitary places they like to stick them to try it. "Mr. Gould dose not belive that being perfectly good in all respects would make a man merry." "No, said Gould, with an unusual and convincing gravity; "I do not belive that being perfectly good in all respects would make a man merry." "Well," said Michael quietly, "will you tell me one thing? Which of us has ever tried it?" - Manalive, G K Chesterton
Recently, a student asked me whether I had a right to speak out on abortion given that I am a man and could never experience pregnancy. I countered by asking him whether arguments have testicles. The question drew laughter from other students who were listening to the exchange. But my point was serious and worth addressing at length.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago