So what did I miss? There is no suggestion that trucks will be made driverless since even driverless cars aren't perfected or does approving them mean they have been perfected and will appear on highways? Knowing how politicians in California operate I'm assuming they will need to build a new highway system to perfect the driverless cars before allowing them on the already built highway system. For the moment I think it's much to do about nothing.

Taxing Life Away

lotstosay Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 12:03 PM
Put the blame where it belongs. The main stream media gave us a president Obama in the first place and assured his re-election. Even the stupid among us would never have voted for him if the truth had been known. Well most of the stupid among us.

Taxing Life Away

lotstosay Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 11:59 AM
I could go for a fair tax but only if they abolish the IRS and abolish the 16 amendment. The government we have presently would tax us both ways if left to their own devices. The oppression of the income tax doesn't only come at our expense money wise it also gives our government all of our personal information to use against us whenever they want.

Santorum Considering 2016 Run

lotstosay Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 9:25 AM
Santorum can't even handle the press and we don't need a foot in mouth candidate. He should have dropped out after Florida.
I never thought I'd see the day when I agreed with anything Carter had to say but he got this right.
The only thing I want more of is Conservatives and I really don't care about their gender or color. If women want to run for office and are qualified and are conservative I'd vote for them. I see no reason to bemoan the fact there aren't more women in elected office.
Mr. Schlichter is absolutely correct. We do not need people in elected office who don't understand who the enemy of our country and freedoms is. The Socialist Democrat party is the enemy of liberty and should never be co-operated with, instead they need to be defeated at every turn. We need to elect those who will do this. Best article I've read in a long time about what needs to be done.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:13 AM
Your exactly right on all counts.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:11 AM
He's in the National news because the liberal press likes to rub our nose in the fact a Republican loves Obama just like they do. They'd be in full support of a Christie run for president until he actually did it. Just like McCain was their favorite until he ran for president. If Jack Dalrymple is doing a great job that the last thing the press is interested in.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:08 AM
Christie attached himself to Obama. He turned a blind eye to Obama's overreach because there's nothing he really disagrees with. He's a liberal in a liberal state let him stay there.