I never thought I'd see the day when I agreed with anything Carter had to say but he got this right.
The only thing I want more of is Conservatives and I really don't care about their gender or color. If women want to run for office and are qualified and are conservative I'd vote for them. I see no reason to bemoan the fact there aren't more women in elected office.
Mr. Schlichter is absolutely correct. We do not need people in elected office who don't understand who the enemy of our country and freedoms is. The Socialist Democrat party is the enemy of liberty and should never be co-operated with, instead they need to be defeated at every turn. We need to elect those who will do this. Best article I've read in a long time about what needs to be done.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:13 AM
Your exactly right on all counts.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:11 AM
He's in the National news because the liberal press likes to rub our nose in the fact a Republican loves Obama just like they do. They'd be in full support of a Christie run for president until he actually did it. Just like McCain was their favorite until he ran for president. If Jack Dalrymple is doing a great job that the last thing the press is interested in.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:08 AM
Christie attached himself to Obama. He turned a blind eye to Obama's overreach because there's nothing he really disagrees with. He's a liberal in a liberal state let him stay there.

In Defense of Chris Christie

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 11:04 AM
I have no quarrel with Christie as Governor of New Jersey. In fact he can stay Governor of New Jersey. We do not need another Rino candidate for president especially one who doesn't see the threat of Islam and Sharia in America. His liberal policies fit with New Jersey they do not fit with the U.S. The Republican establishment had their shot at giving us a Republican president now it's conservatives turn. What Rove and establishment Republican fail to acknowledge is Bush won his first term narrowly and his second term even more narrowly. This should have been a warning instead they run McCain and Romney and lose. Conservatives want the real deal not a make believe conservative.

Karl Rove under fire from the right

lotstosay Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 2:34 PM
McCain, strike one. Romney, strike two. Three strikes your out. I suggest we not let Rove assure us of a third strike. It does make you wonder who taking America down the toilet faster, Obama and liberals or Rove and moderate Republicans. Obama and liberals prefer the fast flush. Moderate Republicans prefer the slow swirl. Either way America is flushed down the drain.

GOP Focuses on Millionaire Tax Breaks

lotstosay Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 1:11 PM
Yeh! Lets go for it. Raising money over the next ten years should put a real dent in the 6 TRILLION in debt. Specifically for 2011, the projected spending is $10.46 Billion per day. This is based on the projection of Federal Spending of $3.818 Trillion for the year. We do not have a revenue problem we have a spending problem. We do not have a revenue problem we have a spending problem. We do not have a revenue problem we have a spending problem. We do not................well you get the idea.
I agree. Why would any American go to Mexico. You never know what kind of BS you'll encounter.