Considering that the flag etiquitte was written when clothing was viewed differently than it is today, I find it not disrespectful but instead patriotic to wear such a headband. Furthermore, it's not even a flag, it's the elements that make up the flag.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago