As illegal immigration picks up with rumors of amnesty on Capitol Hill and as Customs and Border Protection reconsiders cutting manpower and patrols at the border, Townhall has obtained exclusive footage of dangerous and illegal activity in the Arizona desert close to the border with Mexico.
First, footage dated March 7, 2013 from a Border Patrol surveillance camera shows a group of illegal immigrants working for Mexican cartels loading drugs into the trunk of a car in the Arizona desert.
Arizona has seen a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago