Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
The proximity to Atlanta explains the cries of racism. EVERYTHING in and around Atlanta is based on racism. A predominantly black neighborhood, well travelled and heavily policed by a corrupt, entirely very local police force, ( something on the order of a 6 block stretch), ticketed 85% blacks and was vilified for their racism. There just is no logic or reason to cries of racism anywhere near Atlanta.
- Total number of one-on-one meetings between Obama and Sebelius since ObamaCare was passed: One Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- November jobs report – 203,000 jobs added, unemployment rate 7.0% Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago