I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
Something I find ironic is that Psy was on Leno about 10 days ago on Military night. The place was wall to wall troops in their class A's and when "Spy" started Gangnam Style the whole place was on their feet jammin' and dancing "Gangnam Style" with this little twit. I wonder if that would have happened if this bit of news was as widespread then as it is now. And what all of those troops think if they know this now?
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 4 hours ago