I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
Something I find ironic is that Psy was on Leno about 10 days ago on Military night. The place was wall to wall troops in their class A's and when "Spy" started Gangnam Style the whole place was on their feet jammin' and dancing "Gangnam Style" with this little twit. I wonder if that would have happened if this bit of news was as widespread then as it is now. And what all of those troops think if they know this now?
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago