Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
My guess is yes. He obviously didn't see fit to help move ALL of the conservatives to vote. Or help the confused conservatives get their heads out of their butts. The electorate virtually left Congress intact while putting Obuttsky back in office. All while roughly 60% of them wants less gov't, and a majority want Obamacare repealed. We obviously have a significant part of the electorate that would rather listen to the soundbite media for their information rather than use their heads and go find the information that they know the Lame A $ $ Media isn't giving them, while refusing to use their intelligence and understanding that Obummer couldn't run on the issues.
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago