In response to:
"If progressives are going to make any progress expanding government during the rest of Obama's presidency, it will only be through unilateral executive action. It will not be sanctioned by Congress." Nor will it be stopped by Congress, which Is apparently willing to sit by, paralyzed by fear of the press, and let the Constitution be trashed. They have the power of the purse but will not use it. They could impeach (though not remove) but they have not the will.
- Hot new gun-control idea: Steal your parents’ gun and bring it to school Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- The Ben Carson Super PAC has some money issues Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The war between Rand Paul and Marco Rubio is going nuclear Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coincidence? North Korea loses Internet connection Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Salon: Have a rapey Christmas, you religious dinosaurs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Crisis averted: America ‘urges’ North Korea to compensate Sony for losses Noah Rothman 4 hours ago