In response to:
Ryan has withstood "verbal mouth punches" much more than has your beloved Obama. In fact, Obama has never been been confronted for anything he's done in his entire life. Of course, it helps if for most of yur life life you 1) voted "present" and 2) hid behind your race. At least Ryan showed guts by arguing with Obama to his face at Blair House. Obama couln't compete at that level. He has to have distance and media protection to mouth off.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago