In response to:
Ryan has withstood "verbal mouth punches" much more than has your beloved Obama. In fact, Obama has never been been confronted for anything he's done in his entire life. Of course, it helps if for most of yur life life you 1) voted "present" and 2) hid behind your race. At least Ryan showed guts by arguing with Obama to his face at Blair House. Obama couln't compete at that level. He has to have distance and media protection to mouth off.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago