In response to:
Ryan has withstood "verbal mouth punches" much more than has your beloved Obama. In fact, Obama has never been been confronted for anything he's done in his entire life. Of course, it helps if for most of yur life life you 1) voted "present" and 2) hid behind your race. At least Ryan showed guts by arguing with Obama to his face at Blair House. Obama couln't compete at that level. He has to have distance and media protection to mouth off.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago