In response to:
Ryan has withstood "verbal mouth punches" much more than has your beloved Obama. In fact, Obama has never been been confronted for anything he's done in his entire life. Of course, it helps if for most of yur life life you 1) voted "present" and 2) hid behind your race. At least Ryan showed guts by arguing with Obama to his face at Blair House. Obama couln't compete at that level. He has to have distance and media protection to mouth off.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago