In response to:
Ryan has withstood "verbal mouth punches" much more than has your beloved Obama. In fact, Obama has never been been confronted for anything he's done in his entire life. Of course, it helps if for most of yur life life you 1) voted "present" and 2) hid behind your race. At least Ryan showed guts by arguing with Obama to his face at Blair House. Obama couln't compete at that level. He has to have distance and media protection to mouth off.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago