Sadly, too, a generation will grow up knowing nothing else and will accept this as the norm. With the rest of the industrialized world's healthcare systems already in the toilet - look at the deadly NHS in the UK - and the absense of history in our schools, they won't have anything to compare their fate to.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago