They don't "see it going away" because they have no principles, no guts, and they're lazy a*ses, content to be on the gravy train of government "work".

CBS Drives Away 'Anti-Gay' Catholics

Longplay Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 11:29 PM
"It's an eyebrow-raiser when a network knowingly drives a program's natural audience away because it can't help but scratch a persistent leftist itch." This has been going on for years. One of the first places I saw this pattern appear was "Seventh Heaven", a show that sucked in conservative viewers by pretending to support their views, but veered leftward once the producers felt they had the viewers hooked.

CBS Drives Away 'Anti-Gay' Catholics

Longplay Wrote: Oct 17, 2014 11:27 PM
"Commissioner, the day I entered the convent started on the train platform in Madison, Wisconsin, where I kissed my girlfriend goodbye," Mad-town Madison, huh? Yep, sounds about right. My great-grandfather, a Wisconsin pioneer and self-made man, wouldn't stomach any of his kids going to the university in that crazy town. It's bee the home of nuts for over a century.
And sadly,MIT seems there may enough stupid Republicans to split his way.
"New Ebola Czar Will Report to Susan Rice" The blind leading the blind.
"Obama: I Hugged and Kissed Emory Hospital Nurses and I Don't Have Ebola ..." Too bad.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Longplay Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 9:39 AM
You just know that if the family had refused to allow neo-Nazis to hold a party on their property the courts would not have interfered. That shows that the court's decision has no basis in principle other than a judge's personal preference.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Longplay Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 9:37 AM
In the accompanying photo a man is wearing a t-shirt saying "I Love my Husband". So is the shirt-wearer the "wife", and if so, how is the decision made as to who is the "Wife" and who is the "husband" I guess we also have to redefine those words, too.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Longplay Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 9:37 AM

Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day!

Longplay Wrote: Oct 12, 2014 5:50 PM
Their point is that they're morally superior to the rest of us. Yeah, right.

Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day!

Longplay Wrote: Oct 12, 2014 5:47 PM