Congress has inflicted frightful punishments on its members--now you know that. When they tried Mr. Fairoaks, and a cloud of witnesses proved him to be--well, you know what they proved him to be--and his own testimony and his own confessions gave him the same character, what did Congress do then?....Congress intimated plainly enough, that they considered him almost a stain upon their body; and without waiting ten days, hardly, to think the thing over, they rose up and hurled at him a resolution declaring that they disapproved of his conduct! Now you know that. –Colonel Beriah Sellers, The Gilded Age, Mark Twain,...
I have a request. You usually study, before you pronounce. What would you say about the conjunction of Article 2 Section 1 (A2S1) of the Constitution, and Supreme Court ruling of Minor vs Happersett, 1875, wherein a Natural Born Citizen is clearly defined. You will have to be careful about where you look this up (in legal search databases) as it has been purged from many of them. (Guess why.) This purge was discovered by Leo Donofrio, and he has documented it going back to 2006, 2007, leading up to the 2008 primary and national elections. When is was disclosed by Leo in 210, it magically started to re-appear (with little or no explanation) in 2011. Your thoughts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago