Congress has inflicted frightful punishments on its members--now you know that. When they tried Mr. Fairoaks, and a cloud of witnesses proved him to be--well, you know what they proved him to be--and his own testimony and his own confessions gave him the same character, what did Congress do then?....Congress intimated plainly enough, that they considered him almost a stain upon their body; and without waiting ten days, hardly, to think the thing over, they rose up and hurled at him a resolution declaring that they disapproved of his conduct! Now you know that. –Colonel Beriah Sellers, The Gilded Age, Mark Twain,...
I have a request. You usually study, before you pronounce. What would you say about the conjunction of Article 2 Section 1 (A2S1) of the Constitution, and Supreme Court ruling of Minor vs Happersett, 1875, wherein a Natural Born Citizen is clearly defined. You will have to be careful about where you look this up (in legal search databases) as it has been purged from many of them. (Guess why.) This purge was discovered by Leo Donofrio, and he has documented it going back to 2006, 2007, leading up to the 2008 primary and national elections. When is was disclosed by Leo in 210, it magically started to re-appear (with little or no explanation) in 2011. Your thoughts.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago