Hi. Just a backwoods, white whiskered, retired guy here. I spent 31 years behind a badge that my local Sheriff paid me to wear. I've "qualified", ( and was encouraged by a few of my state firearms instructors to "go into competition"), with everything from .22 target pistols to magnum revolvers, to magnum shotguns to .30 caliber rifles, just in case I had to use it on something more than a paper target. I've hunted,(successfully) most of my life, mostly with ammunition I made myself. Just saying, "I know firearms" . I own a "Military-type rifle" and large capacity magazines. And, I am convinced that myself and my neighbors are safer for it all. Perhaps Mr Biden could give advice on kissing political A--. He seems qualified for That.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago