What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
OK so I went to that website you listed and got a virus in my computer?? Who is going to pay for fixing that??
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 3 hours ago