What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
OK so I went to that website you listed and got a virus in my computer?? Who is going to pay for fixing that??
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 12 hours ago