—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
Pelosi wants out? I guess it's finally sinking in that she is the one that put that rather large hole in the ship that is causing it to sink! Remember, all this c r a p started going south in 2007, which was the year that Democraps/Progressives took control of both houses of Congress. And WHO is it that controls the purse strings in the Federal Government? Why that would be the US House of Representatives, which Pelosi controlled from 2007 to 2010. So it would seem that now she's trying to distance herself from it so that someone else can ultimately take the fall instead. Typical Liberal tactic, hey!
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes Allahpundit 8 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago