—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
Pelosi wants out? I guess it's finally sinking in that she is the one that put that rather large hole in the ship that is causing it to sink! Remember, all this c r a p started going south in 2007, which was the year that Democraps/Progressives took control of both houses of Congress. And WHO is it that controls the purse strings in the Federal Government? Why that would be the US House of Representatives, which Pelosi controlled from 2007 to 2010. So it would seem that now she's trying to distance herself from it so that someone else can ultimately take the fall instead. Typical Liberal tactic, hey!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago