In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
Fun; so he's not running on what he plans to do anymore? Silly me - he never was.
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago