In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
Fun; so he's not running on what he plans to do anymore? Silly me - he never was.
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 4 hours ago