In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
Fun; so he's not running on what he plans to do anymore? Silly me - he never was.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 7 hours ago