Seventy percent of American voters support building the Keystone XL Pipeline--three points up from last year thanks to an uptick in support from Democrats. The State Department's environmental impact statement released earlier this month concluded that there would be "no significant impacts." And in addition to the state of Nebraska, both the House and Democrat-controlled Senate have essentially given its construction a green light. The last remaining obstacle? The Obama administration, of course. It has been more than 1,600 days since the initial permits were filed to build the pipeline and the GOP is turning up the heat...
In response to:
price is dictated by the international market; what is there that you don't understand. If we are to become independent of that; oil derricks on every corner of every street in America! Frack your heart out; don't be surprised when you can light your tap water on fire.
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago