A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
then...then what Maryanne???!!! Your posts are the best - please don't leave me hanging!!!
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago