I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
The media blows. Both dems and republicans. Just see how much time yesterday the spent defending and throwing Woodward under the bus.
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago