I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
The media blows. Both dems and republicans. Just see how much time yesterday the spent defending and throwing Woodward under the bus.
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago