On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
They DO negotiate but really - they dems won the election. Republican ideas were rejected.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago