On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
They DO negotiate but really - they dems won the election. Republican ideas were rejected.
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago