On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
They DO negotiate but really - they dems won the election. Republican ideas were rejected.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago