Being white, my first meeting with a black was my Aunt's husband and he ended up the FAVORITE Uncle to all us kids. He was a good man, we all loved him dearly. My 2nd contact with blacks was as a teen, when my family moved to the city. The black lady next door didn't want her daughter to play with me, only because I was white, we had to sneak around to play together! In my adult life, I became a 2nd Mom to 2 black girls who spent more time at my house due to their parents nasty divorce. These girls were precious and I truely love them. At the wedding of one, my husband and I were the only whites, and people shunned us, and were shocked when we were introduced as Mom and Pop. Today, I'm called a racist for not backing Obama! Shame, shame
Well the Congressional Black Caucus is having their annual legislative week in Washington DC this week opining about their favorite subject "racism". They can't seem to stop reminding their audience that President Obama and his Democratic machine continues to champion their causes and if Romney is elected, we will return to the days of the great plantations. They have taken Romney's video comments about the 47% and are creating a new political industry and campaign. However, the President's record on crime, closing the education gap, reducing unprecedented poverty in minority communities, and creating an entrepreneur class during his tenure has taken...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 8 hours ago