"Living in the shadows" is a joke. The young ladies have no problem applying for medicaid when they get pregnant so that the American taxpayers can pay for the deliveries of however many new little "American citizens" they create. They just as quickly apply for food stamps as soon as they have the babies. I seriously doubt many want to work legally because then all their earnings would be tracked just like all of ours are and their benefits would be reduced. It's much better to work under the table and let American taxpayers pay the medical bills and buy all the groceries so that their money can be used for whatever else they want. What a life. Paid for by you and me. Our gift to our friends south of the border and overseas too.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014