"Living in the shadows" is a joke. The young ladies have no problem applying for medicaid when they get pregnant so that the American taxpayers can pay for the deliveries of however many new little "American citizens" they create. They just as quickly apply for food stamps as soon as they have the babies. I seriously doubt many want to work legally because then all their earnings would be tracked just like all of ours are and their benefits would be reduced. It's much better to work under the table and let American taxpayers pay the medical bills and buy all the groceries so that their money can be used for whatever else they want. What a life. Paid for by you and me. Our gift to our friends south of the border and overseas too.
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago