"Living in the shadows" is a joke. The young ladies have no problem applying for medicaid when they get pregnant so that the American taxpayers can pay for the deliveries of however many new little "American citizens" they create. They just as quickly apply for food stamps as soon as they have the babies. I seriously doubt many want to work legally because then all their earnings would be tracked just like all of ours are and their benefits would be reduced. It's much better to work under the table and let American taxpayers pay the medical bills and buy all the groceries so that their money can be used for whatever else they want. What a life. Paid for by you and me. Our gift to our friends south of the border and overseas too.
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago