"Living in the shadows" is a joke. The young ladies have no problem applying for medicaid when they get pregnant so that the American taxpayers can pay for the deliveries of however many new little "American citizens" they create. They just as quickly apply for food stamps as soon as they have the babies. I seriously doubt many want to work legally because then all their earnings would be tracked just like all of ours are and their benefits would be reduced. It's much better to work under the table and let American taxpayers pay the medical bills and buy all the groceries so that their money can be used for whatever else they want. What a life. Paid for by you and me. Our gift to our friends south of the border and overseas too.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago