Where can I donate some $$$, to get this movie made - not that I have much, but this is a movie, which needs to be made.

Random Thoughts

Lois142 Wrote: Dec 05, 2013 3:25 PM
I once (almost) watched a (whole) Maury Povich show, in which the female ran through THIRTEEN potential fathers without finding the right one. Each time, she was 1000% sure that it was THE one. Given the average ovulation period for the human female, this girl had to spend the entire "window of opportunity", flat on her back, with a different man. Okay, perhaps not. She was a s__t, and every man was just plain stupid.
Apparently, he's had a difficult time, for the past five years (okay, it's only four plus a little, but it feels like FOREVER) taking YES for an answer.
He's trying to make you understand that whatever Mr. Obama did wrong IS BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:27 PM
Yeah, right. Anyone know where I can get an "Obama Phone"?

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:25 PM
No doubt, he has, already, but he continues to be insulated by the press and sycophants who, like lemmings, seemingly continue to throw themselves as sacrifices under the bus, to protect him from his own ineptitude. Too bad real people had to die, in the process.

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:23 PM
I actually stood in line, at the polls, yesterday, with a man who called himself a teacher. He explained that his students have been really trying to figure out his candidate, but he encouraged them to learn the issues. His statement to me was that his job was to educate, not indoctrinate. Hope there are more like him around.

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:17 PM
Yay for you! Higher taxes and a 401K plan out of which the bottom will drop. Congrats to you. Lunatic.

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:13 PM
Capt-Call, Mr. Romney is a fine businessman, who is also a decent man, whose kindness exceeds our knowledge. Throughout the campaign, I watched the man grow into one who'd have made a good, maybe even a great, president. I'm sorry we'll never find out, BUT it was not his faith, which kept him from winning, it was the ill-advised and the uninformed (or, as in your case - misinformed) electorate which failed him.

Gross Misconceptions

Lois142 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 12:06 PM
Birdfighter, the only thing we have is prayer, at this point. Don't give that up. I'm with you, though, I'd much rather watch reruns of now-defunct soap operas than follow what I expect to be disheartening news and disgusting realities.