New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
ha; it's sad because you think that's true. Oh well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago